ARK-i Labs, a New York-based smart city investment company, plays a pivotal role in leading smart city projects by planning smart city master plans and raising fund from the private sector.
We are reimagining the way we address key societal and environmental challenges through curating cross-sectoral technology solutions. As we enter into the fourth industrial revolution, we are faced with issues that rise in efficiency, transparency and economics of conventional infrastructures.
- Basic design, implementation plan and operation
- Establishing Special Purpose Corporation (SPC) and Smart City Steering Committee
- Pipeline: Hanoi (Vietnam), Lviv (Ukraine), London, U.S Cities
- Global Smart City Linked Investment Fund
- LPs: Financial Investors and Strategic Investors
- Target Investment: domestic / overseas tech-based startups and Smart City Tech Sandbox winners
- 12-month cohort programme
- Fostering 100 + startups/tech SMEs annually and invest in 15 ~ 25% of them
- High-growth investments in series A - C stages
- Proven model to nurture early-stage startups to unicorns within 3-5 years